ccbtr-logo

First-aid-sticker-mod

Channel 10 news has reported on the dangers of ingesting powerful magnets.

Channel 10 news has reported on the danger of friction burns from treadmills in the home. Remember to keep treadmills safe by unplugging when not in use and removing the safety key so little hands can’t turn them on. 13 Mar 2012

Channel 10 news has reported on the dangers of burns from using microwaves that are too high, combined with heavy or full containers. Remember to always have your microwave at an appropriate height.

 

Channel 10 news has reported on the dangers of refilling ethanol fireplaces and lamps when they are already lit or hot. Remember the ethanol flame is often invisible, so ensure they are off and cool before refilling

 

13 April 2012

The Courier Mail has published a story concerning the dangers of campfires to kids.

Remember to extinguish your campfires with water, so they are safe within 10 minutes!

 

Campfire Courier Mail 13-4-12

Page 1 of 2